Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MUSIC FAB: KIM KARDASHIAN’S JAM(TURN IT UP)

14-492x492

Aheeeem! Miss Kimmy K recently tweeted bout her song release with The Dream she even posted a pic of her album art she said

“Today I premiered my song Jam (Turn It Up) on 102.7 KIIS FM with Ryan Seacrest!!! I can’t believe it’s finally released! This was definitely something that was out of my comfort zone, but I’m so glad that I met with The Dream and that we worked on this project together. It was really an amazing experience recording in the studio and filming the music video and I can’t wait for you all to see the video.

You’ll be able to buy Jam on iTunes later today! A portion of the proceeds from the sales of the song will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.”

CHECK OUT THE SONG ON THIS LINK JAM - KIM KARDASHIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment